Lyjon’s Insulation divison, under the banner of Ellesmere Port Insulation (UK) Ltd, undertakes work on new installations, refurbishment and maintenance on existing plants for clients including: Tate & Lyle, United Utilities, Westway Terminals, United Storage and Exterran.
The sectors we operate in are:
- Petro Chemical
You can rely on us because:
- We employ all our own work force
- Our work force is highly trained
- We have our workshops and manufacture our own components
- We have our own fabrication shop and manufacture steelwork
- We are reliable and trustworthy
- We work with you to achieve your objectives
What this means for you:
- You know we will deliver on our promise
- You know the project will be completed on time, to budget, to the specification and safely
To deliver customer satisfaction to the highest standards of quality and to be the preferable insulation and metalwork contractor of choice.
Strive to deliver all projects on time, to budget, to the performance specification, safely and keeping our environment clean. To help us achieve this we will:
- Maintain and continually improve a ‘Quality Management System’ that meets the requirements of BSENISO 9001:2000.
- Establish, maintain and continually improve an ‘Occupational Health & Safety Management System’ that meets the requirements of OHSAS 18001:1999.
- Establish, maintain and continually improve an ‘Environmental Management System’ which meets the requirements of BS EN ISO 14001:1996.
We will always consider the way we go about our business with sustainability in mind, including educating our people and local communities for effective protection of our environment, prudent use of natural resources and the maintenance of a high and stable level of economic growth and employment.