Lyjon Cladding division, under the banner of Ellesmere Port Insulation (UK) Limited, has been established since 1964 providing a service to regional and national clients. We carry out industrial roofing and cladding on new builds and existing plants for a number of blue chip companies including: Tate & Lyle, Nustar Terminals, Georgia Pacific, Shotton Paper, DSM Resins and Convatec.
The sectors we operate in are:
- Process Plant
- Motor Industries
You can rely on us because:
- We say it as it is
- We do what we say we do
- Our people are highly trained
- We employ our own operatives
- We work with you to achieve your objectives
What this means for you:
You know the project will be completed on time, to budget, to the specification and safely
To deliver customer satisfaction to the highest standards of quality and to be the preferable cladding and sheet metalwork contractor of choice
Strive to deliver all projects on time, to budget, to the performance specification, safely and keeping our environment clean. To help us achieve this we will:
- Establish, maintain and continually improve a ‘Quality Management System’ that meets the requirements of BSENISO 9001:2000.
- Establish, maintain and continually improve an ‘Occupational Health & Safety Management System’ that meets the requirements of OHSAS 18001:1999
- Establish, maintain and continually improve an ‘Environmental Management System’ which meets the requirements of BS EN ISO 14001:1996.
We will always consider the way we go about our business with sustainability in mind, including educating our people and local communities for effective protection of our environment, prudent use of natural resources and the maintenance of a high and stable level of economic growth and employment.