Mexichem – Runcorn
Year: 2012 – 2013
Ineos Fluor’s A22 Plant ceased production December 2009. Work took place to enable demolition, including decontamination, decoupling and stripping of the plant.
Lyjon Group were involved since conception for de-commissioning strip out of all E/I systems.
Mexichem was approached by AGC Chemicals Europe Ltd to form a joint venture.
The 30 strong project team, who cover engineering, operations and commissioning, and the Lyjon Group have undertaken a significant amount of work to get the plant up and running.
- Stripping out original plant electrical and instrumentation infrastructure.
- Constructing a new compressor / refrigeration house.
- Installing new refrigeration and compression skids.
- Refurbishing the CCR building.
- Installing and commissioning new Emerson Delta V Control Systems.
- Refurbishing and commissioning the East End Effluent Plant.
Lyjon Group is a preferential supplier at Mexichem and has a positive relationship with the Company. The relationship is built on trust and delivering projects on time, to the performance specification, budget and safely.
Mexichem are investing in the plant and Lyjon Group is one of the key contractors delivering the projects.